- For every order, an invoice in Rupiah (IDR) including products’ price and predicted shipping price quote from Post Indonesia will be sent to the customer.
- Gumi Bamboo only receives payment via bank transfer, for international customer is suggested to use Transferwise.
- International costumers might pay for production price only to make sure the local maker have their capital for starting the production and the workers are quickly paid. (Every payment will due to maximum 15 days after invoice sent, exceed to that frame time meaning the order is cancelled)
- After the product is ready to be shipped and the exact shipping price known (need to be understood, every bamboo straw has different weight even though it has similar length and width, that might cause differentiation in predicted and fixed shipping weight and price), the costumer can pay for the shipping so it can be proceed immediately. The shipping will only be done and tracking number will be given after the customer pay for the shipping cost.
- This policy is made based on consideration benefiting both parties, Gumi Bamboo and Costumers, we want to make sure transparency and trust are maintained during the shipping pricing.